Return & Exhanges
For us, the most important thing is that you are happy and satisfied with your purchase, but if not, no problem! You can waiver the purchase within a period of no more than fourteen (14) working days, as of the date of reception of the product. If you exceed this deadline, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund.
When making a return, keep these things in mind:
· The product must be in perfect condition, with the labels attached and without having been used .
· Tights, socks and underwear CANNOT be returned for refund or changes.
· Products returned damaged, worn, dirty or not in good condition cannot be refunded.
Next, we detail the steps to follow:
1. Enter in the UPS Web: https://www.ups.com/es/es/Home.page and introduce your tracking number. You must indicate the reason for return and follow the instructions. The cost of the return will be between 8.99€ - 21.99€ (you can check the return costs at our shipping policy), that amount will be deducted from the total refund.
Please, the invoice you will find in the box must be included in the box of the return.
2. If our quality department accepts the return, you will receive confirmation email
and we will refund the amount through the same way you made the payment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
In this case, you must return the item you want to return and place a new order with the correct item, size or color.
Have you received a defective or incorrect item?
Please, check your order at the moment that you receive it and contact with Intermezzoshop, in the term of 48 hours, if the delivery isn't complete, or if you have received any damaged or defective product. Any claim could be accepted past this term.
How long does it take to refund an order I've returned?
Return of the product will imply full refund of the amount paid. The refund shall be made through the same means as the payment. The period for this refund will be that established by Law. Customs fees are non-refundable, therefore they will be deducted from the refunded credit.